Mocha truly appreciates the support from our amazing customers in these challenging times. We endeavour to provide the best service possible and be transparent with our handling of the COVID-19 situations.
Mocha is committed to the safety and well-being of all our working employee. Strict social distancing and workplace sanitation procedures are observed.
As a Melbourne-based family business, Mocha is devastated by the impact of COVID-19. But we are staying positive and our team is dedicated to serve our community during these weeks of lockdown.
Stay tuned for our exclusive weekly promos and releases. And while you are at it, take advantage of these online shopping perks
After months of dreadful lockdown in Melbourne, our beautiful boutiques have finally re-opened. Find out our latest trading hours and plan your visit. We look forward to meeting you again!
- We do our best to ensure all orders are processed in timely manner. However due to the distancing rules and the number of people allowed in the workspace, our fulfilment is experiencing minor delays.
- At the moment approximately 70% of orders order dispatched within the same or next business day. 90% orders are dispatched within 2 business days.
- Australia Post is experiencing major disruptions. Visit AusPost.com.au for more details.
- At this stage we are not able to guarantee your package can be delivered within the usual timeframe. We recommend choosing Express Post or to take advantage of our Click & Collect service.
Safety & Sanitation
- All our retail stores are temporarily closed however our online store is fully operational
- We do our best to observe 1.5m distancing within our office
- Hand sanitisers, disinfectant sprays and wipes are frequently used
- We monitor the health and well-being of all our employees