Zahar Margot Ring - White
The Margot ring in white features a dome shape design with cubic zirconia and high polish gold finish
Material: 14k gold plated brass, cubic zirconia
Mocha strives for world-class online shopping experience for all of our customers. Most of our orders are dispatched from our Head Office in Oakleigh South, VIC. We generally process orders within 1-2 business days.
Standard Shipping ($9.95 or free for orders above $100): 2-6 Business Days
Express Shipping ($14.95): 1-3 Business Days
Standard International Shipping ($20): 1-3 weeks depending on destination
Express International Shipping ($60): 2-5 business days depending on destination
*Please note that customers are responsible for import duties and taxes*
At Mocha we pride ourselves on quality product and excellent customer service. We want you to enjoy your shopping experience & enjoy your goodies even more!
OUR POLICY (In-store & Online)
Please retain receipt as proof of purchase.
Receipt is required for all exchanges and returns with no exceptions.
Mocha is not obligated to provide a refund for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
Mocha will exchange or offer a credit note for change of mind provided the product was not purchased on layby, is unworn, in its original condition and with tags attached within 14 days.
All products returned for refund due to fault will have to be assessed by Mocha’s Head Office before a refund will be issued. Mocha offers a 6 month care program on our products with Von Treskow and Bianc brands offering a 12 month care program.
If a product is assessed by Mocha’s Head Office is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, Mocha reserves the right to exchange, replace, repair or issue a credit note before offering a refund, provided that the product is returned within the care program period with proof of purchase.
Items on our Reduced To Clear range or Warehouse Sale range may have some degree of imperfection that should not affect the items intend use.
Mocha does not offer exchange or credit for any sale items and personalised items
For hygiene reasons, earrings, face masks, and hair accessories cannot be exchanged.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes are valid for 3 years and 12 months from date of purchase respectively, they are to be treated like cash and will not be replaced.
Some important returns information.
1. Customers are responsible for all return postage costs for exchanges and credit notes. Mocha will provide a postage paid return label for items that are wrong or damaged on arrival, or become defective within 6 weeks of purchase.
2. Please ensure both sender’s address and return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel.
3. We recommend sending your return by registered post as Mocha will not be liable for any return parcels lost in transit.
4. If a package cannot be tracked and does not arrive at the above address no exchange or credit note will be given.
5. Returns must be sent in appropriate packaging to prevent damage in transit. Mocha is not liable for the loss/damage of items being returned.
If you are dissatisfied with anything you have purchased or the service you have received please contact Mocha by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
(03) 9543 4928